Photoshoot at Michelangelo Square in FlorenceYour photo memories with panoramic views of downtown Florence Availability
Photoshoot at Michelangelo Square in Florence
Photoshoot at Michelangelo Square, it’s a beautiful place where you can see an excellent view of the center of Florence. It’s an easily accessible place; it’s the right place for a couple photoshoot!
If you are interested in the photoshoot in Michelangelo Square, if you like my photographic style, apply for the service
Answering simple questions. So you will receive a personalized quote for your needs.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me; I will reply as soon as possible.
Giacomo D’Amicis photographer.
Information about the photoshoot at Michelangelo Square
The shooting time is approximately one hour, however I will also be willing to work for longer, this depends on the client’s requests.
Meeting point at the Vip Bar, where I will offer you a glass of Tuscan wine, tea or coffee.
This is to get to know each other better and answer any questions about the photoshoot.
Afterwards, we will move directly to Michelangelo Square, where we will access the cliff and take the photos.
During the photoshoot, some poses will be suggested but nothing difficult!
Photo material and delivery
- The service will last approximately one hour.
- The photographs will be delivered in three working days, via web through a photo gallery with download.
- Your photos will remain in the gallery for six months, after this period they will be deleted.
- There is no exact number of photos for delivery, but I grant from 40 to 80 photos. Adited in color, black and white and desaturated, ready to be printed in jpg format.
How to book
- Contact me to check the availability of the date you would like to do the photoshoot.
- I will make a quote adapted to suit your needs.
- I only accept payments by PayPal.
- The service can be canceled with a full refund within 24 hours of the bank transfer.